Make lots of these and decorate your room!
1. Each butterfly will need a large square and a smaller square of paper. Try using old magazines, newspapers and left over colored papers. You can mix types of paper for fun effects.
2. Make designs on the paper or choose used printed paper that looks intersting to you.
3. Starting at the tip, fold a large and a small sheet accordion-style.
4. Pinch the two together in the middle and hold in place with either a twisty tie or pipecleaner.
5. Gently pull apart the folds to reveal your butterfly! You might also want to trim the edges to shape the wings a bit.
Recycled Craft #1
Here's a simple way to make paper beads from recycled paper, follow the pictures below!